(949) 916-5019 | 22365 El Toro Rd, Ste 241, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Welcome To The The California Fire Museum
Make A Difference!Become part of a long, proud California firefighting heritage! Honor our great State's firefighters - both past and present. Help educate our children in fire prevention and life safety. You have a chance to do all of this, plus be a part of The Orange County Great Park . The California Fire Museum – Safety Learning Center has worked over the past six years to become a part of the Great Park. To date we have had our Priority Program Feasibility Study presented to and approved by the Great Park Board of Directors. We are now embarking on a very aggressive funding campaign which will include adding additional community leaders to our board and acquiring seed money to facilitate our Master Plan and moving forward with our building plans.
Corporate Sponsorship & PartnershipOur fire heritage and safety education center building plan offers opportunities for corporate sponsors to either contribute toward our building fund or to sponsor planned attractions and exhibits in our museum programs. These programs will include a life and fire safety education center, fire apparatus and fire service history exhibits, banquet facility, and an archive/library research center.
The Road To SafetyA large part of our program will be a center for children and the community. This center will be called The Road to Safety. It will incorporate a number of educational exhibits dealing with all aspects of life and fire safety. Exhibits will include fire prevention, water safety, disaster preparedness, hazards in the home, first-aid-AED-CPR, plus many others.
California Fire Museum - Safety Learning Center Mission Statement:The California Fire Museum & Safety Learning Center, a 501 (c) (3) non profit, is dedicated to educating the public about fire and life safety hazards and the preservation of fire service history in California. Specific objectives include:
- Delivery of fire and life safety education and promotion through the development and operation of a safety learning center, public events, and public outreach.
- Preservation and recording of the fire service history in Orange County, and Southern California.
- Restoration and preservation of antique fire equipment and artifacts from California.
- Preservation and sharing of records and written histories of fire agencies and the history of the fire service in Southern California.
- Participation in public events that promote the organization, the preservation of fire service history, the preservation of antique fire apparatus, and fire and life safety education.
California Fire Museum
22365 El Toro Rd, Ste 241
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Phone: (949) 916-5019